- Berlin’s street art, behind the scene of masterpieces’ creation, crews and artists.
- Warschauerstrasse, Berlin’s club mile. Raw gelände – urban leisure block
- Universal Music office, terrace by the river with a view of the neo-Gothic bridge Oberbaumbrücke.
- The history of construction works of the first U1 metro line, Schlesisches Tor station and its unique eclectic style in urban environment.
- The establishment of techno scene from the late 80s. Legendary nightclubs in Berlin. The electronic music industry as a lifeline for the city’s economy, the formation of the market and the wave of emigration of musicians. Berlin becoming a tourism spot for devoted clubbers. The concept of EasyJet ravers.
- East Side Gallery, a brief history of the Berlin Wall and the creation of the longest open-air gallery in the world.
- MediaSpree – as a mirror of the Berliners. The story of how the townspeople could withstand large corporations
- Osman Kalin – the living legend of the city, the man who built the Tree House right by the Berlin Wall. The history of Turkish labor emigration in Germany.
- Mysteries of Bethanien Art and Cultural spot
- Kottbusser Tor: the history of the Kreuzberg district, waves of emigration, rebellious spirit of the 70s-80s-90s.
- Contrasts of Görlitzer Park and its neighborhood.
- Frozen in time Cortex store, the history of rock, punk clubs, festivals in West Berlin.
- Markthalle Neun – one of the most famous markets for street food in Europe. Dinner.
- (warm season) Berlin’s fines viewpoint. The rooftop bar and the most hippy place in Berlin city – Klunkerkranich. (Neukölln district).
The tour priсe:
1-6 persons – 120 euro
7-35 persons – 20 euros per person
group tours max 35 persons