- The fascinating Brandenburg Gates and the secrets of Paris Square.
- Chanting the life, the famous deconstructivist Peter Eisenman celebrates life through Holocaust Memorial.
- The Bundestag and the Republic Square. Government Quarter and part of the Great Tiergarten Park.
- Unter den Linden as the pre-war bourgeois promenade of the Prussian capital.
- Gendarmenmarkt as the most romantic square in Berlin.
- The neighborhood of Humboldt University, Book burning memorial at Bebelplatz (the empty Library) and the first Catholic temple of Prussia since the reformation.
- Lustgarten – as a witness to the flow of history.
- Museum Island and its surroundings, the residence of Frau Angela Merkel.
- Berlin Cathedral – a masterpiece of the German neo-renaissance
- Gorgeous New Synagogue in the Orientalism style, Jewish area
- Embankment and park Monbijou, Central Post Office, walk along the Jewish streets.
- Clärchens Ballhaus – the history of the city in the Golden Twenties.
- Lively area Hackescher Markt, the legendary Absintheria and a courtyard with scars.
- Hacker Hoffe and the period of the Golden 20s. Legendary Berlin Brands
- The vanishing beauty of the Berlin squats, the process of gentrification on the example Mitte area. House Schwarzenberg and Taheles creative spots.
- Shopping area, hidden yards with local’s beloved cafes and restaurants.
The tour priсe:
1-6 persons – 120 euro
7-35 persons – 20 euros per person
group tours max 35 persons